Recognize this building? It was previously the Niagara-on-the-Lake Post Office during the early 1900s. The man standing outside is likely the postmaster, Joseph Healey, who took on that role from 1904 to 1930. Healey was a well-liked gentleman who originally lived in the township area but moved to the Paffard house that stood on the corner of Queen and Victoria streets. This storefront is part of the Rowley Block that was owned by a resident named Fanny L. Rowley, who lived at 177 King St. Many would recognize this building today as Plusios Gifts at 23 Queen St.