This photograph shows a team of horses pulling a wagon loaded with baskets of peaches. It was taken on King Street in front of the Plumb house, which was located where the old Parliament Oak Public School building is today. In the foreground are the railroad tracks for the Michigan Central Railway. A corner of the Plumb house can be seen behind the trees. The house was demolished in 1943 to build the former Parliament Oak school. Look for our Tiny Museum at the Peach Festival.