Here is the 1911-1912 class standing out front of the Railroad School at 1416 Line 3 Rd. The teacher behind the students is Elizabeth Dornan Ferguson. This was the new school built after the original Pioneer School on the River Road was vacated. The school was located on the northwest corner of Concession 1 and Line 3. It was replaced by Brockview School, built across Concession 1 in 1953. Brockview School was closed in 1980 and the building is now the Croatian National Centre.