spot_img
25 C
Niagara-on-the-Lake
Sunday, June 26, 2022

Tag: An 1843 sketch shows the proposed location of the cricket grounds. (Supplied)

Niagara’s History Unveiled: The Schoolmaster’s House and cricket in NOTL

Steve Ferley Special to The Lake Report The history of The Schoolmaster’s House (307 Mississagua St., at Gage) stretches back to around 1818. By 1846, the property...

- A word from our sponsors -

spot_img

Follow us

HomeTagsAn 1843 sketch shows the proposed location of the cricket grounds. (Supplied)