Our Cenotaph clock tower bell is in the belfry of the, Court House Theatre. The bell was cast in 1838 and weighs 700 pounds. It is one of the oldest town bells in Canada and rang for the first time on March 27th of 1839. The bell was purchased, installed and owned by the Niagara Fire Company. The combined picture shows the bell installed as it looks today.