The city of Niagara Falls has been awarded five MarCom Awards for marketing and communication excellence in 2017, for its Let’s Talk Niagara Falls engagement program.
The program's website and supporting videos took home three platinum awards, two golds, and two honourable mentions in the categories of digital media; strategic communications; and video, audio and film.
MarCom Awards is an international competition which recognizes outstanding achievements of marketing and communication materials and programs.
Here are the city’s awards by category:
- Let’s Talk Niagara Falls – Digital Media – Informational Web Video
- Let’s Talk Niagara Falls – Digital Media – Social Video
- Let’s Talk Niagara Falls – Video/Audio/Film – Government
- Let’s Talk Niagara Falls Communications Program – Strategic Communications
- Operation Awesome Playgrounds – Digital Media – Informational Web Video